Fiberglass mesh is mainly alkali-resistant fiberglass fabric. It made of the C or E glass fiber yarn through a special weaving technique, then coated by the anti-alkali and reinforcing agent and treated by high temperature heat finishing.
It has good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tension resistance in the warp and weft direction, which can be widely used in building wall insulation, waterproof, fire prevention, crack resistance, etc.
It has good grid fixity, and high strength, good adhesion with cement mortar, excellent fitting positioning, excellent alkali resistance is very prominent, resistant to high alkaline substances concrete erosion, strength retention rare＞90%, elongation ＜1%, the durability of more than 50 years. High elastic modulus 80.4 Gpa , it can’t reach by other chemical fibers.
Technical data of fiberglass mesh:
Mesh size: 2.5×2.5 mm, 5×5 mm, 4×4 mm, 4×5 mm, 6×6 mm, 5×6 mm, 8×8 mm, 10×10 mm, 12×12 cm
Weight: 75g/m2, 80g/m2, 100g/m2, 110g/m2, 120g/m2, 130g/m2, 140g/m2, 145g/m2, 160g/m2, 165g/m2
Color: white, blue, orange, black, green, red, yellow
Roll length: 50m, 100m, 200m
Roll width: 50 cm, 60 cm, 90 cm ,1m, 2.0m
Packing: plastic bag inside, woven bag outside.
Application of fiberglass mesh :
1. Reinforced wall material, such as GRC wall panel, EPS insulation board, gypsum board.
2. Reinforced cement products, Marble pillar, gas flue.
3. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble
4. Waterproof membrane cloth, asphalt roofing
5. Framework material for reinforced plastic, rubber products
6. Fire board
7. Grinding wheel base fabric
8. Road surface with geogrid
9. Construction caulking tape
75g/m2 mesh fabric is used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
110g/m2 mesh cloth is widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials ( such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break.
145g/m2 mesh fabric used in the wall and be mixed in various materials, to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system.
160g/m2 mesh fabric used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.
Characteristic of fiberglass mesh:
1. Good chemical stability: alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof,strong binding with resin, soluble in styrene.
2. High strength, high modulus, light weight
3. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smooth, not easy to shrinkage deformation, good positioning.
4. Good impact resistance
5. Anti mildew and insect
6. Fire protection, thermal insulation, sound insulation