Concertina razor wire solution - Tough and durable structure, visual and functional deter for intruders
Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-26 Origin:Site
358 Anti-Climb Rigid Mesh Fencing Mesh Material
• 358 Mesh: Electrically welded at every intersection
• Horizontal aperture: 72.2mm
• Vertical aperture: 8.7mm
358 Anti-Climb Rigid Mesh Fencing Wire
• Type: 4mm diameter Bright Drawn Wire
358 Anti-Climb Rigid Mesh Fencing Wire Coating
• Hot dip galvanised after manufacture to AS / NZS 4680
358 Anti-Climb Rigid Mesh Fencing Double Vertical Design
• Delivers significantly more strength
• Outstanding rigidity
• Low wind resistance - ideal to use with electronic detection systems & alarms
358 Anti-Climb Rigid Mesh Fencing Fittings
• Tamper resistant fasteners. We use tamper resistant fasteners such as Lock Bolt / Huck Bolt or Argus non-removable screw with 358 clip.
• Coach head hot dip galvanised and shear nut
• Alternative Power Drives, one way or reversible
The ultimate fastener for high security is a Rivtec lock-Bolt (Huck Bolt pin and collar fastener). The Huck Bolt has a series of annular grooves that a round collar is swaged onto (using an air/ hydraulic installation tool).
The ultimate non-removable security screw for superior peace-of-mind on your fencing projects. With genuine one-way installation, Argus security screws are virtually impossible to remove.
The 358 clip is a purpose-made washer designed to fit perfectly over the horizontal wires of the 358 rigid mesh. Each clip has a square opening to accommodate the required fastener.
Installation and Safety
358 anti-climb rigid mesh fencing is most effective when installed by a trained and experienced installer. An installer will be able to recommend the best configuration for your location and security needs.
You will generally only need a building consent for fences over 2.5m. However, you may still need resource consent for some fences below this height. Contact local council to check the spec